Newly completed, Millennium Tower stands 685 feet tall in the heart of Downtown Crossing, also known as Boston's Midtown neighborhood. The 60-story glass tower contains 442 residential units, ranging from 1 to 4-bedroom floor plans, commercial spaces, and an underground parking garage. The residences are classified as City Residences, Grand Residences and Penthouses, and feature two separate lobbies.
Features and Amenities include:
- Separate lobbies for City and Grand residences
- La Vie social concierge program
- 23,000+/- SF of amenities
- The largest residential-only fitness facility in Boston (10,000+/- SF)
- 75' Lap Pool & Spa
- Children’s Room
- Cinema Screening Room
- Double-height Resident Lounge with bar and food service
- Terrace connected to Lounge
- Game/Billiards Room
- The Club at Millennium Tower Boston will be home to Mina at the Tower, the only Michael Mina signature dining experience in New England (exclusive to residents and their guests)
- Roche Bros. grocery store in adjacent Burnham Building
The project also includes an outdoor amphitheater and the renovation of a neighboring park that with a new MBTA station entrance.
One of the most anticipated residential buildings in Boston's history, Millennium Tower celebrated its groundbreaking ceremony on September 17, 2013. Occupancy began in Summer 2016.
About the Developers:
Founded in 1991, Millennium Partners has built up an exemplary reputation developing large-scale, mixed-use luxury properties. Millennium Partners has been responsible for one of the fastest selling luxury properties in the city, Millennium Place, the award-winning Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Residences with the Equinox and the Loew’s Theatre along the Avery Corridor.
Contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a private showing.