Michelle Roloff joined Campion & Company fourteen years ago, after a high-tech consulting and engineering career. An MIT MBA, Michelle takes a business approach, with customized analysis to provide a foundation for fact-based decision making. She understands the value of Boston real estate, and specializes in helping clients acquire homes that enhance their lifestyle and support their personal financial objectives. She also helps clients identify high-value investment properties, and has [...]
Michelle Roloff joined Campion & Company fourteen years ago, after a high-tech consulting and engineering career. An MIT MBA, Michelle takes a business approach, with customized analysis to provide a foundation for fact-based decision making. She understands the value of Boston real estate, and specializes in helping clients acquire homes that enhance their lifestyle and support their personal financial objectives. She also helps clients identify high-value investment properties, and has experience with managing rental properties and 1031 exchange. Several client examples include, helping:
- A newly empty nest couple rent a beautiful penthouse duplex with water view, elevator and parking in Back Bay, while the couple figure out the new lifestyle balance between a permanent city home suited for Work From Home (WFH), their two vacation residences;
- A couple who both transitioned to full time WFH, sell their beautifully renovated Beacon Hill home while purchasing their dream home on Nantucket
- An executive couple with a job change, sell their four bedroom condo in Seaport;
- A recently divorced working mom purchase a North End condo, build equity via short-term rental income, and enjoy part-time use;
- A young dual-income couple buy a value-priced 3-bedroom condo with 2 parking in Back Bay, secure lowest cost mortgage, and hire contractor to add value;
- A newly retired couple returning to Boston find a value-priced floor-through in a Back Bay brownstone, and secure transitional asset-based financing ahead of the sale of their vacation home;
- A couple moving from San Francisco find a full-service condo, and secure seller-financing to supplement their down-payment;
- A couple purchase investment properties in Boston to diversify stock-market retirement assets with rental property income;
- A couple sell a multi units Beacon Hill building at best value, using detailed analysis of highest and best use, and support of re-zoning process;
- A widow sell her Beacon Hill townhouse, transition to senior housing, and improve her financial security;
- A vintner purchase a light-filled floor-thru condo, in a renovated elevator building.
Michelle enjoys a challenge, and works hard to try to obtain the highest value and the best solution for her clients’ needs.
A Boston resident for the last 20 years, Michelle has a real appreciation for the quality of life in Boston, and a first-hand understanding of the various neighborhoods, having lived Back Bay, South End, Beacon Hill, North End, and currently resides with her husband in the Rose Kennedy Greenway neighborhood (using her robotic parking system!). She is a supporter of the Park Street School, Dexter Southfield, Buckingham Browne & Nichols, St. Cecilia Church, Hill House, Beacon Hill Civic Association, National Brain Tumor Society, and Squam Lakes Association. Her daughter attended Trinity College, and now Boston University, and her son is a baseball player at Colby College.
See below for some of Michelle's most recent Real Estate Newsletters and Sales:
CURRENTLY UNDER AGREEMENT, 27 WALKER STREET #2, CHARLESTOWN
RECENTLY SOLD BY MICHELLE, 308 COMMONWEALTH AVENUE #C, BACK BAY
RECENTLY SOLD BY MICHELLE, 354 BEACON STREET #6, BACK BAY
RECENTLY SOLD BY MICHELLE: 21 SOUTH RUSSELL STREET, BEACON HILL
- Campion - Back Bay Office
- 172 Newbury Street
- Boston, MA 02116
- Service Area: