Back Bay Office
172 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
Email Phone: (617) 236-0711 Fax: (617) 502-3750
Michelle Roloff joined Campion & Company six years ago, after a high-tech engineering and consulting career. An MIT MBA, Michelle takes a consultative approach, with customized analysis to provide a foundation for fact-based decision making. She understands the value of Boston real estate, and specializes in helping clients acquire homes that enhance their lifestyle and support their personal financial objectives. Several client examples include, helping:
- A recently divorced working mom purchase a North End condo, build equity via short-term rental income, and enjoy part-time use;
- A young dual-income couple buy a value-priced 3-bedroom condo with 2 parking in Back Bay, secure lowest cost mortgage, and hire contractor to add value;
- A newly retired couple returning to Boston find a value-priced floor-through in a brownstone, and secure transitional asset-based financing ahead of the sale of their vacation home;
- A couple moving from San Francisco find a full-service condo, and secure seller-financing to supplement their down-payment;
- A couple purchase investment properties in Boston to diversify stock-market retirement assets with rental property income;
- A couple sell a building at best value, using detailed analysis of highest and best use, and support of re-zoning process, and;
- A widow sell her Beacon Hill townhouse, transition to senior housing, and improve her financial security.
- Michelle enjoys a challenge, and works hard to try to obtain the highest value and the best solution for her clients’ needs.
A Boston resident for the last 17 years, Michelle has a real appreciation for the quality of life in Boston, and a first-hand understanding of the various neighborhoods, having lived in Back Bay, South End, and Beacon Hill. She is a supporter of the Park Street School, Dexter/Southfield Schools, St. Cecelia Church, Hill House, and the Beacon Hill Civic Association.