Millennium Tower | 1 Franklin Street
Reinvigorating Downtown Boston with a new level of luxury residential condominium offerings, dynamic street-level retail and innovative office space.
The much anticipated Millennium Tower celebrated its groundbreaking ceremony on September 17, 2013. The $630 million project consists of the landmark 1912 Burnham Building and a dramatic, new, mixed-use tower in the heart of Downtown Crossing that will rise 685 feet into the Boston skyline. Construction is underway with completion slated for 2015.
Millennium Tower will consist of 450 luxury residences, ranging from 1 to 4-bedroom floor plans, and 95,000 square feet of additional retail space on its lower floors. Along with the additional retail space in the adjacent Burnham Building, the site will be home to a Roche Brothers Supermarket.The 56-story glass tower will also include an underground parking garage.
At 625 feet, Millennium Tower Boston only ranks behind The Hancock (790ft) and Prudential (749ft) Towers in height. Boston’s third tallest building, the Federal Reserve Bank, reaches 614ft. At the groundbreaking, Mayor Menino called Millennium Tower “a marker in the Boston skyline, like a flag drawing people to Downtown Crossing.”
About the Developers:
Founded in 1991, Millennium Partners has built up an exemplary reputation developing large-scale, mixed-use luxury properties. Millennium Partners has been responsible for the fastest selling luxury property in the city, Millennium Place, the award-winning Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Residences, the Sports Club/LA, and the Loew’s Theatre along the Avery Corridor.
Millennium Tower Construction Updates:
- Millennium Tower's foundation is laid as Suffolk crews execute the largest continuous concrete pour in Boston's history. Over the course of 22.5 hours, 572 concrete trucks funneled 6,000 cubic yards of concrete into the Downtown Crossing pit.
- The Irish clothing chain Primark announced that it will open its first US store in the Burnham Building.
- Suffolk crews continue to lay the foundation.
- Construction on The Millennium Tower Boston Sales Center has begun.
- Millennium Tower's foundation is now complete and the first floor is taking shape.
- Roche Bros. has also begun construction on the 25,000 square-foot supermarket with speciality food shop and cafe scheduled to open early 2015. Roche Bros. will be the first large supermarket in Downtown Boston.
- 600 employees from Havas Media, Arnold Worldwide, Havas Edge, H4B and Havas PR moved into their new home in the Burnham Building, the former Filene's site connected to Millennium Tower.
- Millennium Tower Sales Center is now open.
- Millennium Tower Boston has announced that it will be home to Mina at the Tower, the only Michael Mina signature dining experience in New England. It will be exclusively for Millennium residents and their guests.
Millennium Tower continues to rise and the building's first glass panels have been installed.
"A ‘vertical assembly line’ rises above Downtown Crossing" Read the Boston Globe Story Here
Millennium Tower is nearly sold out! "Millennium Tower Boston to Top Off with 90 Percent Sold"
Contact us if you have questions or would like to schedule a private showing.